Add Worker Node
When the AMC is first displayed, the only node in the Aster cluster is the Queen Node. The Worker node still needs to be attached to the cluster.
1. To add the Worker Node, the VMware Player Worker virtual image must be up and running in.
2. To add the Worker Node to the cluster, go to the AMC and choose the Admin tab and then Cluster Management.
3. Choose Add Node.
4. Enter the Worker IP Address into the configuration field: 192.168.100.150.
5. Check the Clean Node checkbox and click OK.
The Aster software is uploaded and installed to the Worker node.
6. To check the Worker Node status, go to the Admin > Cluster Management > Add Node(s) tab. The Worker status changes from ‘New’ at the start of the process to ‘Preparing’ and then to ‘Prepared’ when the process is complete.