Hardware Requirements Check
- 4 GB memory
- 20 GB free disk space
- CPU should be 64 bit support capable
Software Requirements Check
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows Vista or Windows 7
- 7-Zip: Extract (or uncompress) the Aster Express package using 7-Zip, available from:http://www.7-zip.org/
Download Aster Express 6 Software
Due to the large file size (2 GB) please allow some time for the download to be successfully completed. Download speeds vary based on your network infrastructure.
Check the integrity of the download using the information below to check the file size and validate the MD5 Checksum:
- Package: Aster Express60.7z
- Version: 6.0
- Initial Disk Space (GB): 15 GB
- Download Size (bytes): 1.99 GB (2,146,422,784 bytes)
- MD5 Checksum: c905fe2537e9a41de17b417f8de11e7a
Extracting Aster Express 6 Software
- Navigate to the AsterExpress60.7z or AsterExpress60.7z.001 image file on your system.
- Depending on your connection speed either Right-click on the AsterExpress60.7z or AsterExpress60.7z.001 extract files using the 7Zip utility noted in step two.
- In ‘Extract to’ type C:\. The following directory structure will be extracted to your root C directory:
- C:\Aster 6.0\Virtual Images\Aster\Aster Queen (The “Aster Queen” directory contains the Queen node image. The Queen node is the entry point for connecting to the Aster cluster
- C:\Aster 6.0\Virtual Images\Aster\Aster Worker (The “Aster Worker” directory contains the Worker node image. The Worker node is responsible for storing data, doing locally-optimized query planning, and executing queries).
- C:\Aster 6.0\Virtual Images\Aster\Aster Resources (The “Aster Resources” directory contains: Aster Express User Guide, Aster Analytics Foundation User Guide, Aster Development Environment).
Setting Up Aster Express 6 Software
Please Get Started to complete the Aster Express 6 set up.