Deeper Insights for Media & Internet
Marketers have embraced digital media as "the most measurable media" for engaging consumers and analyzing advertising effectiveness. To create competitive differentiation, publishers, agencies, market researchers, and advertising platforms are providing more real-time, deeper insights to marketers. These advanced analytics and analytic applications provide deeper consumer insights on larger quantities of more granular data from diverse sources. The Aster Data analytic platform uniquely solves this problem by delivering deeper insights so you can target the right customers, with the right products and offers, at the right time, in a differentiated way.
- Cross-channel marketing attribution – determine effectiveness of content and ad impressions across media and sales channels
- Ad revenue optimization - Click-stream analysis to follow consumer behavior and media usage across sites over time
- Consumer segmentation & micro-targeting – define more relevant targets to improve lift of promotions
- Predictive behavioral targeting – identify consumers “in market” based on real-time behavior
- Web analytics – advanced click-stream, golden path analysis, viewer engagement, segmentation, and more
- Campaign tracking and management -- improve ad inventory utilization with faster campaign success reporting and metrics
Podcast: DMNews Interviews Manan Goel, Teradata to discuss the Teradata Aster Discovery Platform 5.10 launch
Case Study: InsightExpress Rolls Out Rolls Out
Data Analytics Cloud
|Whitepaper: Deriving Deep Insights from Big Datasets|
Forrester Report: Welcome to the Era of Digital Intelligence
Every month we have billions of ad impressions coming into our servers that we need to analyze for our clients. By moving to an in-house solution with Aster Data, we have been able to run advanced analytical queries on big data and provide insights in as close to real-time as possible. This speed is an extreme value-add, both to us as a company and to our customers, as we help them optimize marketing initiatives across all media channels.
Marc Ryan, Senior Vice President,
Chief Research Officer